September Star Inc. Offers recruitment, processing, deployment and post deployment services such as, but not limited to:
- Mobilization, Sourcing and Pooling of applicants based on customer specifications.
- Preliminary screening and testing prior to final selection by the principal or employer.
- Medical and trade test
- Skills and Academics training
- Document processing with the POEA and the Embassy of the country of destination.
- Pre- and Post-Final Interview Orientation and Meetings, Pre-departure Orientation Seminar.
- Accommodation, assistance and travel arrangement for principal / employer representatives.
- On-site mediation through the company’s satellite offices and representatives.
- In-housetraining for Entertainers, singers and Dancers for the Special Market-Japan.
- In-housetraining for Domestic Helpers and Caretakers
- E-mail and video services.
POST DEPLOYMENT SERVICES
Aside from the services performed by the company in order to come up with the required worker for the employer, the company provides on-site mediation and grievance handling in cases of misunderstanding between worker and employer.
The company also provides assistance to the employer or his representative during the conduct of his interview of the prospective worker. Company representatives assist them from the date of their arrival up to final departure from the Philippines.
A company representative periodically visits the jobsite to assess other possible services that the company can offer to them.